Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My life was broken, says Bipasha Basu!




Bipasha Basu has had her share of ups and downs in the film industry… From broken relationships to flop films, all this has made this woman a matured and evolved person.

“Today, I am a refined actor, lived a little more life, have seen a lot, handled situations, not just a relationship, career-wise I have fallen down, come up again. I have had my run of relationship crisis, staying away from my parents for a long time, loans to pay at times I didn’t know how to pay,” Bipasha said.

Though in the past, she did not taste very sweet success in her filmy career, she is not a flop actress either. In fact with every film, she has grown tremendously as an actor. Films No Entry, Dhoom, Corporate, Bachna Ae Haseeno and her latest release Raaz 3 have been successful at the box office so far.

The actress is happy the way life has shaped up for her.

“From 1997 to 2012, I’ve lived a wholesome life, moved from one room to one BHK (bedroom, hall, kitchen) to two BHK sharing with a friend. Then bought a car, but didn’t know how to drive and also couldn’t afford a driver.


“Finally, my friends ended up driving, so I realised there was no point of buying a car. I had a very broken life, yes sometimes broken down, sometimes very strong, so I feel I am a very evolved human being right now,” she added.

Her debut international project Singularity, is all set to release early next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment