Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tom Sandoval, Ariana Madix Named Sexiest Couple of 2015!

Vanderpump Rules stars Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix were named the Sexiest Couple of 2015, an actual award handed out by OK! Magazine.
And what worthy winners they are! Just look at these two hotties!


The cute couple recently attended two of OK! Magazine's So Sexy events, where they where among others receiving accolades for their attractiveness.
"Definitely honored! I mean really surprised," Tom said of the honor.
"I didnt realize we were cool enough for that," Ariana adds.
"I feel like I'm looking at the other people who were like sexiest this or that. I'm like how are we even whatever? I mean, I'll take it, right?"
In addition to opening up about their collective HEAT on the red carpet, Tom and Ariana dished a bit more about the event on social media.
"@okmagazine oh so sexy Couple of the Year!! So honored," Tom writes.
His girlfriend also added on Instagram, "Thank you so much to @okmagazine for naming us sexiest couple of 2015! We're not worthy!"
We can't wait to see more of Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix when Vanderpump Rules Season 4 kicks off later this year or early next.

No comments:

Post a Comment