Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HIRUNIKA PREMACHANDRA TO ENTER POLITICS



Hirunika Premachandra daughter of slain former M.P. Bharatha Lakshman Premachandra has revealed to the media that she intends entering to Politics.

“Thaththa was such a popular person. Where are the people of the other faction who shot Thaththa. Thaththa has not left anything for us. He only has earned the hearts of the people. To assist Thaththa my mother also left her job. My younger brother is still studying. I told Thaththi that incompetent people have been nominated to contest. He told me do not be in a hurry right now. I was abroad for 4 years and came back only last year. During his earlier election campaigns I was right in front. My brother does not like politics .I will not desert the Kolonnawa people. I like to continue to help Kolonnawa people; the manner Thaththi did .My intention is that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment