Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kendall Jenner to Guest Star on Hawaii


Kendall Jenner is following in her sisters' famous, attention-ravenous footsteps.
The 16-year old announced this week that she will make her acting debut on Hawaii Five-0 Season 3, coming on board the CBS drama for an episode that will air in October.
Kendall Jenner Premiere Pic
"I am SO excited to reveal to you all that I am going to be making my acting debut on Hawaii Five-O!!," Jenner blogged over the weekend. "This is such an incredible opportunity for me and I’m excited for this new experience!!!"
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian all appeared on 90210 last year, while Kim actually has a recurring role on Drop Dead Diva and also stopped by How I Met Your Mother at one point in the past.
It's unclear at the moment just what part Jenner will take on, but the series films in Hawaii and we know Kendall enjoys wearing a bikini. She ought to fit in just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment